December 31, 2022

*the last day of the year – happy list


This last day of the year I would like to end with a "happy list".
Not everything was so happy lately, but I really want to end this year with thinking of all the little moments that spoke to my heart:

• mist in the stillness of the forest
• a rainbow on Christmas day
• 7 flying swans
• crows, crows, crows
• preparing gifts
• drinking from my new handmade ceramic cup
• listening to the sound of Sunny's breathing
• sparkler
• reading poems
• winter light
• wholesome dreams
• feeling complete for a moment
• the smell of labdanum
• morning frost
• you and you and you and you!

I'm looking forward to a new blog year
and I hope you are having a Happy New Year!

2 comments:

nina wippsteerts said...

Ein gutes neues Jahr, mehr Gesundheit, viel Glück, weiterhin ein "lockeres" kreatives Händchen. :⁠-⁠)
Alles Liebe
Nina

(Einen Regenbogen zu Weihnachten? Wie schön!)

wideeyedtree said...

Danke, liebe Nina! Ich wünsche dir auch ein kreatives, wundervolles, gesundes kommendes Jahr!