January 05, 2023

*A new year is here


First post in the new year!
It took me a while to write this blog entry, there was a lot going on that needed attention, caring for Sunny, packing orders, wood work, paper & tax things, loads of laundry that had been piling up lately. It is also usually the time of the year where I like to go through all drawers and boxes to sort them out, I also took up clay work again. We had a calm New Years celebration, with homemade food, playing board games and a little dance under the open sky at midnight. I am cutting a new video where I am showing a part of my ceramics and recent moments. We were wrapped in a thick blanket of fog the last days, but yesterday the sun came out a little to my surprise and it smelled like spring. Spring is far away of course, but there are those certain days in winter that give you a fleeting foretaste of the "bliss season" – you surely know what I mean.
The pictures are from the first Advent week as you might notice on the candle of the advent wreath. The last picture shows my order from my dear Olivia who has only recently opened her first little online shop. I love everything she makes and she sent me those beautiful festive paper cranes that are decorating my home since.
I hope this year will treat you nicely, I really mean that!
I just realized that I entered my 18. year of blogging!

No comments: