December 17, 2022

*birds, birds, birds


Ah, so wonderful! It snowed a lot over night and the whiteness of the world is giving me such inner calmness. And on top I had the most amazing night dream, I was on a beach and spotted a crowd of white dolphins and when I stepped closer to the ocean and went into the water one of the dolphins came closer and closer and I could touch his face and stroke him and he would wind his body around my body to be as close as possible and it was the most wonderful and wholesome moment. 
Here are some of my ceramic bird couples that I finished recently and one little bird with a fitting plate. They almost all have found a new home already, but a few are still available in my little Etsy store. I was also able to finish glazing all the remaining pieces for the high-firing and they are in the kiln now since yesterday morning. Tomorrow I will be able to see how they all turned out, so something to be looking forward to in any case! I hope you are enjoying this last Advent weekend!

1 comment:

Isidora said...

Wow, you were so diligent these days!