December 19, 2022

*forest mist


This day seems so long ago already, the forest was full of mist and there was actually a moment where I did not find my way back to the path leading home. All was looking similar and the mist made it hard to see any further than a few meters. But eventually I found my way back and I love how this little photo series turned out.
We had strong minus degrees on the weekend and we made some really nice walks out there. It was magical and did not even feel as cold since the strong winds decided to rest a bit, but today they are back again. We collected our Christmas tree and put it up, but I still need a calm moment to decorate it and also I want to still decorate our windows with all the paper stars that I crafted. I wish you a good start into the new week! Keep warm!

No comments: