December 25, 2022

#advent_challenge2022

01/12: Christmas dinner
07/12: Surprise visit
13/12: Grandparents

19/12: Elf
25/12: Snow globe
First of all:
Merry Christmas to you!

I can hardly believe that I managed to finish all paintings for this years "Advent challenge"! It was really against all odds! So much personal and painful things have been going on the last weeks. We also had to cancel our Christmas plans, were not able to visit my family, but sometimes life goes just different paths and since many years I feel that it is harder to plan anything at all. This feels sometimes bitter, but it also has it good sides like everything has two sides on this earth place.
Hopefully you like my interpretations of all the prompts we had been given for this years Advent challenge. First I thought some of them will be really tricky, but in the end I tried not to overthink it too much and see what comes out. I hope you had a nice celebration and are enjoying those days before New Year. I personally like them very much, they seem so calm and inviting to reflect about everything and making oneself ready for a new start.

No comments: