December 14, 2022

*reversible bag

 
This is the reversible bag that I sewed for my mother's Birthday. It took me a while to get into sewing bags again, I sewed so many about 15 years ago when I had my big sewing phase, but with all things that you are not regularly doing, you get kind of rusty, so I needed a whole day to finish it. Inside it has a little bag with zipper and I sewed everything three times to make it resilient, which a bag really needs to be in my opinion! And today I was painting and glazing some ceramic pieces, it took me seven hours for seven pieces, it was a bit of a shock when I realized this! They will be mostly gifts and I hope I am able to fire them in time before Christmas. I still have 12 bigger pieces to go and some little brooches. Now I have to get back into the kitchen, I am baking my first Christmas cookies. A new recipe (well, the recipe is actually very old, but new for me) and I am curious how they will taste. I can tell already that they are smelling wonderfully in any case!

2 comments:

Düschen said...

Die Tasche ist dir wirklich sehr gelungen!♥

wideeyedtree said...

Danke, liebe Marie! Sie hat sich zum Glück sehr gefreut! <3