This last day of the year I would like to end with a "happy list".
Not everything was so happy lately, but I really want to end this year with thinking of all the little moments that spoke to my heart:
• mist in the stillness of the forest
• a rainbow on Christmas day
• 7 flying swans
• crows, crows, crows
• preparing gifts
• drinking from my new handmade ceramic cup
• listening to the sound of Sunny's breathing
• reading poems
• winter light
• wholesome dreams
• feeling complete for a moment
• the smell of labdanum
• morning frost
• you and you and you and you!
I'm looking forward to a new blog year
and I hope you are having a Happy New Year!