October 09, 2022

*Everything touched by mist | part 2


The overall atmosphere in this picture series is exactly what I was longing for after this summer. On the second last photo there is this glow around my body, especially around my head which came as a surprise. The tree on the last picture was gigantic! I don't know if you can see it, but there is a swing hanging from it. Imaging having this tree in your garden or near your home! This must be truly wonderful! Whenever I see such old tree souls I think of how much better our world would be if we had more trees like this all around us. I read that there was even a time when they cut down especially very old trees as they believed it would be something good to do, but later they found out how stupid it was. Healthy trees of several hundred of years age!
Yesterday in the early morning hours I was leaving the house again for making a long walk in the mist, this time the sun did not come out though and it was drizzling a bit. I saw several deers, they were very close and a curious little bird followed me along my way for some time. I did not meet a single human soul out there, they probably were still sleeping or enjoying their Saturday morning coffee.

No comments: