October 06, 2022

*Everything touched by mist | part 1


I can not repeat myself often enough, a truly magical time of the year has started and it inspires me much more than in summer to take my camera out, leave the house in the very early morning hours to play in the mist and to wait for the moment when the first sunbeams are starting to touch the trillions of dew drops that are glittering like little crystals on the wild grasses, flowers and spider webs. Sometimes the sun hangs like a moon in the misty sky over the dark conifer tree tops and the day seem never to really start. But today the sun came out and I was catching some moments with my camera. Those analogue pictures though have been from our little getaway, you might recognize the beautiful landscape already form my last movie. Some more will follow soon!

No comments: