October 16, 2023

*Island Korčula in moving pictures

{Music: Meant to be  - Acoustic Folk Guitar Background Music + Look up – Relaxing Soothing Cinematic Music + Eventide – Nostalgic Acoustic Guitar Background Music}

Before I close the chapter "Korčula island" soon, here is a little movie that I made.

I know I'm repeating myself, but we had the most unusual warm autumn so far, only yesterday it started to cool down more and we had almost zero degrees in the night, but it seems it will get quickly warmer again and maybe finally we get some welcome rain. Fingers crossed! Since the beginning of August we had only about 5mm rain in total, it's nothing, so we spent the whole weekend watering our hedge and all the trees to help them getting through winter. 
Today I want to collect some more seeds to store for the coming year and deep clean the house. And soon I also have some watercolor paintings to share again. Have a good start into the new week!

No comments: