October 05, 2023

*snail love


Last weekend has been wonderful. We have escaped once again into the woods. To hear the the tops of the fir trees touching each other in the wind all night long has a really positive effect on me and we had an excellent view on the full moon. It was so big and red, but I had not the right lens with me to capture it good enough. But still I made some pictures and also filmed it. I also found some birch polypore. (More about that later)
At home again lot's of work was waiting for me and I cleared out the greenhouse and started to paint again after not touching my brushes since May. It felt weird and good at the same time – luckily hands do not forget. After I harvested my beloved pumpkins I felt inspired to paint a mouse with her own pumpkin harvest. 
Have you ever seen snails while making love? It is the most tender spectacle I have ever seen. They "kiss" each other for hours and hours in the most adorable way!

No comments: