October 07, 2023

*Island Korčula | part 1


Ok, it took a while until I got back my analogue pictures that I have made on our vacation on the Croatian island Korčula, but finally they are here! It feels already such a long time ago, even if it just was a month ago. But part in me can still feel the warmth captured in the rocks and the salt on my skin and I hear the waves in my heart.
We had such excellent weather that we were able to swim a lot throughout the day and even once we had a night swim under an unforgettable star-spattered sky, even though I have to admit that it feels a little scary to swim in the ocean, when it is so dark. But it is definitely something that will keep in my memory for a lifetime.

1 comment:

nina wippsteerts said...

Oh ja, wunderbar wie lange so etwas noch anhalten kann, Meeresrauschen und Wind im Haar und salzige Luft.
Hab noch lange etwas davon.
Liebe Grüße
Nina