October 13, 2023

*Island Korčula | part 2


I'm always so inspired by all the the beautiful colors, shapes and textures of the stones and plants at the seaside, I could stroll endlessly on the beach, just to look closely at all the nature findings out there. I also had a cheap disposable underwater camera with me that was sitting in my shelf for years and I'm really always impressed by the nice outcome of those pictures. Korčula is a very green island compared to other Croatian islands, it is full of wild forests with pine trees, cypresses, but also almond trees, pomegranate trees and fig trees. Every day I was having fresh figs from wild trees around the camp site. If you visit my blog for a longer while then you probably already know how much I love figs, so it was very special to me!

No comments: