July 20, 2022

*Garden update


What is more salutary
than a garden 
that is growing just for you?

It's time for another little garden update.
So much has changed already since I made those pictures at the beginning of the month. In the meanwhile the heat has dried the luscious green away and it looks more like it usually does at the end of August, but maybe it reduces the snails a bit, I would really appreciate to have at least one zucchini for myself, but observing how the snails enjoy those plants is also nice. Such tender animals. More and more Zinnia are starting to bloom and not long and I will be finally able to harvest the first tomatoes. Until that I keep having further fresh cucumber salad every day. What is your favorite? Could you pick one? I find it hard to pick a favorite.

No comments: