July 11, 2022

*A cup of suffering


Sadly it turned out that I do not have a relapse from the borreliosis infection from last year, it is a new infection. I can hardly believe that this happens to me. When is it enough? Apart from the physical torture, the toxins of that bacteria affect the mental health as well which makes it hard to keep will to live. I wish I could tell you something more uplifting right now, but it would feel like pretense.
I worked so hard over so many years now to build up a life and business and as soon as I feel as if it could work out finally, life pushes me down to the ground and smashes my results. This pattern is repeating my whole life and I feel so tired of standing up again.

7 comments:

Marie said...

Das tut mir so Leid zu hören. Kann mir wahrscheinlich nicht im geringsten vorstellen, wie du dich fühlen musst aber falls man dir irgendetwas Gutes tun kann, lass es mich jederzeit wissen <3

MSW said...

I’m so sorry to hear that. I have chronic health issues and all too well understand that feeling of getting knocked down again and again. It might not feel like it, but you aren’t alone. Thank you for sharing such beauty, even when you are feeling so low. It’s a gift. Take care and rest up.

Lily said...

Manches kann man einfach nicht brauchen! Ich drück Dir die Daumen, dass Du bald wieder fit bist und das Leben genießen kannst!

Anonymous said...

Das tut mir sehr leid, das klingt wirklich schrecklich. Ich wünsche dir viel Kraft und dass es dir bald besser geht!

Isidora Vujošević said...

Let us hope that medication will do its job and I wish you recovery!

Düschen said...

Liebe Claudia, ich verstehe dich. Ich sehe immer, wie leicht alles den anderen Menschen fällt. Ich muss für alles so hart kämpfen, weil ich einfach keine Kraft habe. Ich denke an dich, am Wochenende möchte ich mit deinem Brief anfangen. Es tut mir Leid, dass es wieder einmal so lange dauert. Die Suppe sieht übrigens himmlisch aus. Fühl dich gedrückt! Deine Marie ♥

cococita said...

Wishing you all the love, patience,
strength, courage and perspective that you need ...
Most probably one step at a time ...
I hope that nature,
the stars, the sun and the moon
continue to give you a little comfort
as do your creativity and your art ...
Truly hoping that painting, writing and ceramics
do help you too
and don't cost too much of your energy :
even if it is one word, one phrase, one flower a day ...
it's all worth it!