March 22, 2024

*hiding sun


Impressions of the autumn-like days that we had throughout February and most of March. I love how this series turned out though! I'm slowly taking up my brushes again and trying to get into a routine. Yesterday I also cleaned the greenhouse and started to prune the raspberries. We had several days with frost and minus degrees in the nights, but it seems the coming days will get milder again.
Tiny heads of stinging nettles are popping out of the ground, so I started my yearly nettle cure. I'm looking forward to all the fresh greens that soon are available again and and the different tree blooms and that it will become spring here in my blog as well!

2 comments:

Düschen said...

Ich freue mich auch schon so sehr auf den Frühling!<3

wideeyedtree said...

Jaaaa!!!! <3 <3 <3