March 05, 2024

*spring dreams



Welcome to March!
I don't know where to start, it feels already so long ago, since I last sat down to write here, the last month has been so emotional exhausting and full of worries, that I was not able to take up my brushes to paint at all (those "spring dream" paintings are from January), but also unexpected nice things happened. First signs of spring have shown up so early! I found first snowdrops and the apricot trees are starting to bloom already! Now only the sun has to follow – we had mostly gloomy days throughout February. No snow at all, but I don't know if I can trust the weather enough to start preparing for the new garden season, let's see...
In any case I hope you had a good start into March and that it will bring you lots of spring flowers and good feelings! Until soon!

4 comments:

nina wippsteerts said...

Ich hoffe, der März wird viel besser für Dich! Ganz viel Sonnenschein und mildere Temperaturen für Deinen Garten (und für Dich)
Liebe Grüße
Nina

cococita said...

Sending you tons of courage
& vielen Dank auch für die Geburtstagswünsche.
Quite some challenges here as well
but I am thinking of you
& your garden is waiting for you
to bring you some magic ...
Alles Liebe aus dem Süden

cococita said...

& also: happy 17 years together. quite impressive.

wideeyedtree said...

@Nina: Danke, liebe Nina!

@Cococita: Thank you, Elke! I hope easier days are ahead of us all! Yes, 17 years, I almost can't believe it! How fast those years went by! Much love!