March 29, 2024

*rising in spring


March is coming to an end already. I feel like feeling the taste of food in my mouth for the fist time again after a long period of starvation regarding my creativity and general vital force. I'm coming slowly back to life like nature and I could not be any more grateful. Still there is so much going on, so many worries all around and inside, but after a time of beneficial self isolation, I feel more stable inside of me again.

Early in the morning, when the moon was resting over the village, Rudi (the pheasant that sits under the quince tree in our garden each day) and I got startled by the ratchet boys. They are coming with their bikes to make a short stop and scream. An Easter rite of that I'm not really fond of. Silence is precious and rare.

The apricot bloom was followed by the wonderful vibrant pink bloom of the peach trees and right now the cherry trees are opening their first blossoms and yesterday I saw the first open tulips! I got used to the slower spring pace here. I almost did not film at all this month, last recordings have been of the little deer in our garden. After it died, I felt opposed to take up my camera. But yesterday when I decorated the Easter bush, I started to take up filming again and I hope it will bring me some joy again.

In any case I wish you a wonderful Easter weekend!

4 comments:

Lily said...

Ich wünsche Dir auch ein schönes Osterwochenende!

Düschen said...

Liebe Claudia, ich wünsche euch schöne Ostertage. <3
Ich liebe die farben deiner Bilder sehr, dieses blau mit dem braun, wirklich sehr schön. <3

wideeyedtree said...

@Lily: Frohe Ostern auch dir, liebe Silke!

@Düschen: Danke, liebe Marie! Dein Profilbild ist so süß! Ja, da ist am späten Nachmittag mal die Sonne rausgekommen und hat alles in ein magisches Licht getaucht. Das war wirklich schön und wir haben auch dieses alte, verlassene Holzhaus entdeckt und haben uns vorgestellt wie das wohl damals war. Es wäre so interessant einen Spaziergang in der Gegend zu machen, 100 Jahre in der Vergangenheit oder noch früher! Liebe Grüße!

nina wippsteerts said...

Ich bin ein wenig später, aber wünsche Dir auch noch frohe Ostern.
Schön, dass Frühling einzieht bei Euch! Es tut so gut.
Den Brauch mit dem Schreien statt Glickengeläut kannte ich noch nicht, bei uns daheim wird "gerankstert", mit Holzfgeräten,die auch keine schönen Geräusche machen, aber man war ab Karfreitag ja auch traurig ob der Kreuzigung.
Ich hoffe, Frühling bringt Dir weiter Licht, Wärme und Kreativität
Ganz liebe Grüße
Nina