September 19, 2023

*freedom on my skin


Being naked has nothing to do with sexuality to me. It is a deep sense of freedom and when you were born with very sensitive skin like me, you feel the need of being free from the burden of clothes and fabrics every now and then to be able to let your skin breathe. When someone asks me in which situations in my life I feel the best and the most free, I would always say: when swimming naked in the ocean. But I'm not a FKK type of person, still I dislike swimming wear. It feels so uncomfortable on my skin, especially when stepping out of the water again, so I'm always seeking for places on my journeys where I can be alone with nature and dip into the ocean naked. 
My dear mother had her struggles with me when I was a child, because from early on I would get off my clothes all the time, also in the supermarket. I'm sure it had to do already with the fact that many sorts of fabrics feel like torture on my skin. Luckily my mother is a good sewer and she started making clothes for me that I was able to bear. In which situations do you experience the most sense of freedom in your life?

No comments: