September 25, 2023

*clouds in the lake


The outcome of the pictures made with my "new" zenit-E camera makes me really happy,
it is certainly similar to my first one that I had for many years and was one of my favorite cameras!
I also had it with me on our vacation in Korčula and I can't wait to get my films developed! Those pictures here are from our time in the wood quarter.
Our very summery September is coming to an end. Yesterday we dug out some potatoes to roast them in a campfire in the garden to end the day. It was very relaxing to just sit there and look into the flames and listen to the chirping of the crickets. It gets dark so early already!
I hope you enjoy those last September days and have a good start into the new week!

5 comments:

THEYEOFTHENEEDLE said...

So lovely atmosphere, Claudia! Enjoy your "new" camera! :)
Antolín.

cococita said...

The best moments of year indeed ...
Have a lovely week, dear Claudia,
& enjoy the adorable & special seasonal light.

Düschen said...

Was für eine wundervolle Landschaft und ich liebe deinen Kleidungsstil! Ich wollte mich noch für deinen Tip mit den Bildern bedanken, konnte wirklich in mein Album und überflüssige Bilder endlich löschen! :) Habe eine schöne Woche, Claudia!!! ♥

nina wippsteerts said...

Wie schön, dass Du endlich eine Kamera gefunden hast!
Und die eigenen Kartoffeln, abends im Herbstlicht noch aus dem Feuerchen holen, wie wunderbar.
Hab eine gute Woche und ganz liebe Grüße
Nina

wideeyedtree said...

@Antolín: Thank you, dear Antolín, I definitely enjoy my Zenit-E already a lot and have finished a new film today that I can bring to development soon <3

@cococita: Thank you, dear Elke, true words! Fabulous time of the year, we had the first misty morning today <3

@Düschen: Ich freu mich, dass du meinen Stil magst! Er ist manchmal ein bisschen eigen :D Aber du siehst ja nicht alles davon. Vielleicht besser so, hihihihi! Super, dass das mit den Bildern geklappt hat! Ich wünsche dir auch eine gute Woche! Bis bald und liebe Grüße!

@Nina: Das war wirklich der kleinste Transportweg, den es vermutlich gibt, vom Gartenbeet direkt zum Lagerfeuer, hahaha! Aber so haben sie auch geschmeckt, so frisch und lecker! Ich wünsche dir auch noch schöne Tage und freu mich auf alles, was kommt! Liebe Grüße!