September 06, 2022

*Zenit-B


I don't know if I mentioned it here earlier, but some time ago I was brave enough to use my Zenit-B camera again. It is my favorite and oldest analogue camera (1973), but it also gave me a lot of trouble and ate up several films, so that I always hesitate to use it. It works without battery and light meter and I love the soft colors it creates in the pictures. I was so happy that it worked this time and I like nearly every picture of the whole film roll which usually does not happen very often. There is a specific mood in Zenit-B pictures that I'm really missing with my "newer" cameras. Before our little camping trip, I oiled it and gave it some love and I hope I can use it more often again. Let's see!
I hope you are doing well! There is a lot to do at this time of the year - preparations for winter also. I  nearly finished the crochet bag that I started in August. Always when autumn comes I feel like taking my needlework out. Hopefully I can show some pictures of it soon! Do you also have some autumn habits? I wish you all the best and see you soon here again!

2 comments:

Isidora Vujošević said...

Wonderful green colors on your analog photos. My Minolta is older, I know because they stopped producing the model in '68, I think. But I don't use it any longer, studios in this town don't have the equipment to develop films.

wideeyedtree said...

Hi Isidora! It's a pity that you can't develop your pictures from your Minolta anymore! I'm glad that I still have a shop where I can do that, but at the moment we do not get any film here which is also really bad. I hope that there is a way to continue with analogue pictures in the future! Much love!