September 13, 2022

*Ceramic palettes


There are still many ceramic pieces left, that I haven't showed you yet, like these painting palettes and brush holder bugs.
On Sunday I took the first time in over three months my watercolors out and painted a little bit. Not because I was actually wanting to paint so much, but more because I had an image in my head that I did not want to forget and so I captured it in this way. It felt so weird to hold a brush after such a long break, but I feel that sooner or later I will start to paint regularly again and my fingers are slowly but surely itching more and more to make some ceramics again. This is a good sign I guess.

The night temperatures are dropping down to only a few degrees already, so the house starts to get really chilly and this morning I decided  to make the first fire in the stove. It is always a special moment, but I surely need some time to get into the heating routine. Also I opened my little Etsy store again and spent most time of yesterday on packing orders.

Take care + until soon!

2 comments:

Isidora said...

Beautiful

wideeyedtree said...

Thank you, my dear!