June 07, 2022

*from spring to summer


We are having summery days with humid heat and thunderstorms. On the weekend I had my first swim of the year – to be honest I was a bit scared to swim again after being so sick last year and still am struggling. I was just not sure how my nerves will react and I have to take it slowly, but I always loved swimming so much and I do not want to live without it. At some point I will try to ride the bike again, but it still feels far away somehow. I feel like the heat is heavy for my body and that on one way it throws me back, especially the sudden strong weather changes that we are having more and more often. But I am grateful. Grateful to be able to walk at all! Because I know it is not self-evident. We tend to take so many things for granted but when you loose one of it suddenly, you start to be more and more aware that most of the "normal things" are actually great gifts.

4 comments:

cococita said...

Exactly!
Couldn't say it better
and live it each and every single day ...

wideeyedtree said...

Sending you a big hug!

nina. aka wippsteerts said...

Ich read here a long time. Now I wanna wish you all the best to get stronger and have fun with swimming and cycling, Walking...
Ich think, that will bring you power
Step by step
:)
Yours Nina

wideeyedtree said...

Dear Nina! It is always so nice to get to know people that take their time to read my blog! Not many people are into blogs anymore, since Instagram. But I really still enjoy this format very much! I will surely come to visit yours too! I appreciate your comment very much!