May 31, 2022

*more highly fired ceramics


Some more experimental highly fired ceramic pieces. I was very unsure how much the glaze will run down, so I glazed in some cases not to the bottom line, but in the end everything turned out fine and I did not ruin the base plates of the kiln or the objects themselves. Only one bowl I made with the pottery wheel as I somehow enjoy the pinching method a lot more. Today I collected some baby's breath flowers from the garden to decorate my little pink ceramic watering can. It is quite chilly outside at the moment, I even heated the stoves yesterday again, but on the weekend it will get much warmer again they say. May flew by incredibly fast, I can't believe that half of the year is almost over! Do you have some nice plans for summer? I did not dare to make plans this year after the experiences I had last year, so I will just see how it all unfolds. Take care + see you soon again!

2 comments:

cococita said...

It all looks so beautiful and so you!

wideeyedtree said...

Thank you, Elke! Sending you a big hug!