June 24, 2022

*Garden & Greenhouse


It is going quick right now, we are having a heat wave and the peas are already over. In the first picture you can see how huge my holly hocks (where I got seeds from Sylvie) grew. Only very recently it opened its very first flower - what a special moment after two years of caring and waiting! I did not knew the color, so it was a double surprise! I was able to harvest four cucumbers already, even the plants are not that big yet and today I saw the first little bitter melon fruit appearing. Currently I am drying lavender and had my first cup of fresh lavender tea in the morning! June is full of blessings, but the risk of heavy thunderstorms is also high. I try to cherish everything as it is right now in the garden as I know from one moment to the other it could be devastated from the storms or hails. A deer family is living just a few meters away from our house right now, a mother with two fawns. They are grazing in the clover field every morning and I can observe them from the window. I filmed them a little for the next movie. Take care + hear you soon again!

1 comment:

Isidora Vujošević said...

Can't wait to see deer family in a video!