May 11, 2022

*a spring portrait


Some analogue spring portraits I made at the beginning of April...
In the meanwhile everything got so fresh and green outside. Over the weekend I did the fourth bisque firing and was able to unload the kiln on Monday in the morning. I am looking very much forward to glaze all the new items. A little part I was able to glaze yesterday in the afternoon, but the rest of the day I was working in the garden, in the new herb corner, that I started to cultivate last year in spring. It should be a place mostly for herbs and flowers that would need too much space in my regular garden beds. I made a new logo as you can see on top of the page, I needed some change again. May is also the month with the most wonderful smelling flowers like lilac and lily of the valley. I brought some lilac inside, that is growing all around the house wildly in all different color shades and the whole home smells amazing now. I hope this month also brings you lots of little joys!

No comments: