May 04, 2022

*spring creativity challenge

15-20 April – Rabbits

21-26 April – Cherry Blossom

27-2 May – Nest

3-8 May – Tulips


First of all: Happy May!
As May is usually the month where I feel most energetic & creative and mentally & physically stable, I am looking forward to this month!
I worked A LOT in the garden lately, yesterday I sowed flowers, did weeding and watered the trees and plants for hours as it is still so dry here, even though it rained regularly a bit in April. We have been on a mini vacation in the mountains on the weekend which was a truly wonderful time-out. It is still very cold in the mountains of course, but the fresh air set me up and we saw ibexes which was amazing! I did film a bit, so you will probably see a little video of our trip soon. 
I also joined a new drawing challenge, the #springcreativitychallenge which was really nice and I made a spring flower garland for Sunny. It became kind of a spring ritual for me to make him a flower garland every year around that time. This time I used ground ivy flowers and it looked so cute on him. {Pictures will follow}
Ok, enough for now, may this month treat us well! Take care + until soon again!

No comments: