May 05, 2022

*ceramic brooshes & Easter ducks


Here are the last pieces of the second firing that I haven't shown you yet. The little cat faces and moons I transformed into brooshes. I am hardly ever wearing any jewellery, but I always loved brooshes and have a small collection I have accumulated through the years, most also handmade from fellow artists. It was so nice to make my own ones this time. I plan to make a little shop update with ceramics soon, but it is all so time consuming with putting each item in the shop, that I always have to postpone it. May is such a busy month! The little ducks I did not form freely with my hands like all the other ceramics, I used a little cookie cutter and I made them especially for the Easter bouquet and to add them to the Easter goody bags I made for family and friends. I hope you are enjoying my ceramic journey and are not bored yet :) Have a good day!

2 comments:

Isidora Vujošević said...

Very nice, as usual. :) May is my favorite month! So rich and good for boosting creative energy.

wideeyedtree said...

Thank you, dear Isidora! I'm happy that you feel the same about this beautiful month!