March 15, 2022

*this & that


The days are running so fast. Half of March is already over again!
A couple of wood pigeons has started to build a nest directly in the spruce in front of the bedroom window and now I can hear their cheerful cooing every morning. We are waiting eagerly for rain, it is extremely dry and so the spring flowers have a hard time to grow and the air is full of sand.
I found a big mistletoe on one of our forest walks that had been fallen on the ground, maybe during wood work. I could not resist taking it home and now it is hanging in my work room. It's so pretty!
Further I finished the drawing challenge I was mentioning earlier this month. I will soon show the finished paintings here! The last glaze firing of my ceramics came out wonderfully and I made already lots of photos to be able to show them here as well! I hope spring will come soon for us all and that you take good care of yourself! See you soon again here!

No comments: