March 16, 2022

*bloomingmarchweek2022

Planting Positivity

Vase full of love

Folk Art Flowers

Portrait with Flowers

As I told you earlier, I joined the drawing challenge #bloomingmarchweek at the beginning of this month. I was really happy when hearing about this challenge, because it helped me to keep a positive focus and distract my mind of all that is going on in this world. I really like doing series of paintings, picking a certain color palette so that they all match with each other.
Today in the morning I was finally able to open the kiln to see my first high firing ceramics! What an exciting moment! As I had no experience with this at all and never made any classes, I was worried a bit, but it all turned out wonderfully and I can't wait to make pictures of all the pieces!

2 comments:

Lily said...

Glückwunsch zum Hochbrand!
Ich bin gespannt auf die Ergebnisse!

wideeyedtree said...

Danke, liebe Silke! Ich hoffe, ich kann bald was zeigen!