March 07, 2022

*nature & Birthday things


Here are the last frost pictures, I promise! But I really like to look back to that moment. It was so silent and peaceful and I truly love the subtle nature shades in this photo series very much. 
Yesterday I celebrated my 41. Birthday. We stood up early to make a long walk near the Kamp river. It was even longer than expected, because we got lost and we didn't have a phone with us to see where we are. It was cold and snowing gently and we spotted two beautiful swans and many other birds. Back home we had lunch and some cake and I opened the kiln to see how my new ceramic pieces came out. Today I was glazing most of the day and I already can't wait to see the finished pieces in some days!

3 comments:

cococita said...

Alles Liebe und Gute zum Geburtstag, Claudia.

Lily said...

Alles Liebe und Gute für Dein neues Lebensjahr!

wideeyedtree said...

@cococita: Danke, liebe Elke!

@Lily: Danke auch dir, liebe Silke!