August 06, 2019

*Ilford HP5 | part 1


Some time ago I finally used an old black and white film that I kept postponing to use for years now. I even inserted it unintentionally and noticed it only after I already had taken several pictures. Because it was 36 years expired and not stored correctly I doubted that a useful result will come out. But to my surprise the pictures came out in a very aesthetically pleasing way, as if they were taken hundred years ago! I'm in love! I'm glad about my happy accident after all and it made me hungry for more experiments!

2 comments:

Sasja said...

i am so excited about all these photo's!
the last 2 ones are my favorites, so classical and vintage ♥

wideeyedtree said...

Thank you, Sasja! The last 2 I also like very much! I am still so surprised with the outcome!