August 01, 2019

*golden fields


In the meanwhile most of the fields have been threshed by now, only the sunflower fields are holding their heads still brave into the sun and the corn is ripening in its own pace. In the early mornings mist rises over the woods again and gives me a vague feeling of autumnal days. A silent longing in my heart for the introverted season already. Maybe because the last weeks have been hard on me and I have not been able to live a summer life that much. But God means it well with us, so everything is in his order and we are also able to ripen – like those golden summer fields.

2 comments:

Sasja said...

the lovely fields! i love the warmth of summer but because the flowers are slowly fading already i also don't really mind it being autumn soon again.
i hope this new month will contain much happiness!
all my love!

wideeyedtree said...

Thank you so much, dear Sasja! I already think of the opportunities the autumnal season brings in photography! It's a lovely time of the year!