August 21, 2019

*ink doodles


Every now and then I like to play with ink. It helps me to overcome my perfectionist tendencies that often hold me back in art. I just use brush (or pen) & ink and do not trace with pencil first, so I have to accept all the flaws as they are. But I am not able to do anything creative consistently except for photography. In photography I am able to put less pressure on myself which hopefully stays that way. Maybe because I never had the intention to try to make a living out of it. It always accompanies me, in good and in not so good times when my life seems to fall apart. I will never stop to enthuse for photography and whenever I feel overwhelmed I find comfort in looking at a pile of collected pictures that awaken a specific cozy feeling in me and help me to instantly feel a little lighter. There is so much beauty to find in this world, I can experience so much joy through my eyes, through aesthetic images, I feel thankful for the way my inherent nature is conceived.

2 comments:

Jana said...

I feel you! <3
And I love what you create with ink!
(erster Kommentar ist schief gegangen :D)

wideeyedtree said...

Danke, liebe Schwester! <3