October 10, 2024

*Collecting sunrises on island Hvar

{Music: 17 (Youth Lagoon cover) + The great fire (Future islands cover) – Ocie Elliott + Tides of Change – Joe Kirby + Pulse – Blue dot sessions}

In September we have been to the beautiful Croatian island Hvar. The weather was very unsteady, it rained and stormed a lot, but in between I had the most enjoyable time. The water was still warm enough to take a swim every now and then and every morning I would walk to the coast to be witness of the rising sun. It was pure nourishment for my soul, I will never forget those moments and it feels like a part of me is still sitting there with the wind and waves. We visited the Shepherd's Village Humac, existing since the 17. century and it really looks like it has not changed much since. It was one of the most fascinating villages I have ever seen, it felt so grounding walking between those natural old stone buildings surrounded by all the fragrant herbs. Also I started to crochet a bag for a friend while I was listening to the sound of the waves and the ocean breeze was gently stroking my skin. I was picking wild sage and collected some seeds that I want to try next year. 

No comments: