May 09, 2023

*garden wildlife


First of all, welcome in May!
It has been a while and to be honest, I don't know where all those days have gone! Temperatures here are still not as warm as usual at this time of the year, we still having to heat the stove and because of the cold nights, the plants are growing rather slow, but everything looks so lush and green right now, it is a wonderful time of the year nevertheless! I thought I share with you some recent wild cam pictures:  those are the animals that are regularly visiting our garden: foxes, rabbits, pheasants, neighbor cats, martens, hedgehogs and deers. A nice variety of wildlife!

I finished reading "Once Upon a River" by Diane Setterfield and I truly loved it, I got completely absorbed by her story and admire her writing talent! What was the most recent favorite book? Or do you have a book on your reading list that you absolutely want to read this summer?

I hope to be back soon with some analogue pictures, I'm still waiting for the film to return from development! Until then I wish you a fabulous May with the scent of lilac in the air!

1 comment:

San said...

The night cam photos are cool! I ordered a book for summer reading after I listened to a fascinating interview with the author.
Eating to Extinction:The World's Rarest Foods and Why We Need to Save Them. I look forward to having more time to read in the summer (starting in a week). Happy May, Claudia.