April 27, 2023

*Garden, nature & home moments in April

{Music: Moi – Pascal Pinon}

April is coming to an end already and I want to share some "moving" pictures again with you.
It all goes a bit slower in the garden and with growing veggies, because of the low temperatures, but now and then the sun and winds start to feel a bit warmer and it is more comfortable to be outside and I enjoy all the blooming trees and meadows full of dandelions and daisies. Every spring keeps a promise somehow and all in me is more than ready for the warm season now.

The little painting of Sunny that I have on my wall was a gift by my dear Marie that she made herself and sent me shortly after Sunny has passed away. She made two, actually! The other one is hanging in our bedroom at the moment. I was and still am very touched by this kind gesture of her!

3 comments:

San said...

Beautiful! The snail was amazing! Spring is such an intoxicating time and I wish you lovely days and delicious garden goodies.

nina wippsteerts said...

Ist es nicht wunderschön, wie überall Blumen, Grün,Vögel und mehr zu sehen sind?
Dass Sunny jetzt besonders fehlt, glaube ich sofort.
Einen schönen Mai
Liebe Grüße
Nina

wideeyedtree said...

@Sandra: Thank you, dear Sandra! I hope you are enjoying your time with your sweet Gili!

@Nina: Das Grün des Mais is wirklich unschlagbar! Ich wünsche dir eine wunderbare Zeit !