May 16, 2023

*love comes in all forms

One day when I played with blue art graf in my sketchbook, painting dogs and flowers, I thought that this would be a great design for new writing paper. So I painted a flower bordure on a big sheet of paper and included the little happy, running dog on the bottom part and also designed a fitting card that comes with a pretty envelope. It took a while until the ordered notepads and cards arrived from the print shop which made the unboxing extra exciting. It is always a special moment and also a bit scary at the same time, because you never know how they turned out, but everything turned out really pretty! I'm very happy with the outcome, what do you think? I can't wait to use it myself and of course I added it to my little Etsy store, in case you would like to order one. There are two versions, one is the single notepad (A4 and 50 pages) and one has the card included in the offer. I will design smaller size writing paper soon, but for this design I liked the bigger version more!

No comments: