May 13, 2023

*thousands white blossoms


My film is back from development and those are the first pictures of the roll, I made them on the most pleasant walk we made in April, all the cherry trees have been in full bloom and the overall atmosphere was amazing! I finally started firing my ceramic pieces that were waiting patiently in my shelf since the beginning of the year. I glazed the first batch yesterday and hope to be able to prepare the remaining pieces for the last firing the coming week. The rainy weather is perfect for such things and I don't have the pressure then to work in the garden. I also got new writing paper & cards from the print shop, that I designed recently. It's always a special moment and I really like how it turned out, I made some product pictures already that I will share here soon, so stay tuned and have a nice weekend!

No comments: