November 19, 2022

*all the leaves are brown | part 1


I hope you are having a good weekend so far, I have finally my digital camera back after five weeks of waiting and I'm really happy to be able to film again and make pictures of my ceramics. It was actually the perfect timing as it started to snow yesterday in the evening and today all was white outside in the morning and we made a long walk in the forest and all the brightness was a really nice contrast to the last foggy and dark days. The air felt so refreshing and everything tastes better after such a nature walk, don't you think? I still have many autumnal pictures to share and some film material that I have not shown yet, and I also used my phone for filming at some point as this time of the year is just my favorite when it comes to filming and photographing. But my phone is unfortunately also dying now, it is not the best year when it comes to technical things for me! Anyway! I hope that you are doing good and I wish everyone who is struggling right now a lot of strength!

2 comments:

nina. aka wippsteerts said...

Wenn, dann kommt doch irgendwie fast immer alles zusammen. Aber schön, dass Deine Kamera wieder da ist.
Hier ist es jetzt eher grau, denn braun oder gar weiß. Richig November, wie es sich gehört :)
Hab ein schönes Wochenende
Liebe Grüsse
Nina

wideeyedtree said...

@Nina: Ja, das stimmt! So ist es meistens leider! Ja, ich bin auch froh, grade jetzt zur Vorweihnachtszeit möchte ich sie nicht missen! Alles Liebe!
Claudia