November 26, 2022

*let's bloom book project


Everything in me said YES when Marina from @serendipity.create asked me last spring to be part of her coffee table book project. The idea was to let 50 different artists paint their unique version of anemone flowers and give them also a bit of space to answer some questions and share their websites. It was the very last painting I made before I got so sick again and it feels so nice to finally see the finished book just when I started to get back to more regularly painting again. The book turned out even nicer than expected with it's beautiful cloth binding and it gives the opportunity to get to know so many artists at once. It's really a wonderful adding in my book shelf. If you are interested in getting your own copy or get it as a gift, please visit Marinas little webshop! Have a nice weekend + see you soon again!

No comments: