March 31, 2022

*March swans & Ceramic adventures

{Music: Lucie, Too – Acoustic Guitar Folk}

Before March is over, I want to show you this little movie of moments that I collected in the beginning of the month. I'm sick since a while now, so I was not able to film further, but let's hope I can do so in April again. My heart is heavy too, I will not open up about it here, but the person who is reading it, will know. The hardest part about friendship is when you are very open, but the other person is still not able to "see" you. It's not my task anymore. I guess there is a lot we just have to accept in this life and find a way to not go down.

2 comments:

cococita said...

sending you tons of courage.
both of us are sick too,
since weeks.
hope you'll feel better soon!
x

wideeyedtree said...

Oh, I'm sorry to hear that it also caught you!
It is strenuous and I can only hope that you both
are getting better as well!!!
Much love!!!