April 03, 2022

*April is here!


We had our long-awaited rain and suddenly it started to snow and we woke up to a real winter landscape today. It felt surreal and refreshing at the same time! Yes, it's April! We made a long walk in the forest and had a calm afternoon. We are having so many different birds in the garden at the moment and every day rabbits and deers are crossing the field behind the house. A lot to observe! My window sills are filling up with seedlings for the vegetable garden and overall I am looking forward to be more outside again. It is usually a busy time where I do not know what to do first! But my body has to adapt to the sun first and this is usually a slow process. It feels so overwhelming after all those dark months and I have to take a lot of care to not overdo it. I wish you a good start into April!

1 comment:

cococita said...

The same happened here.
Never have I seen this region so extremely dry ...
Wishing you a beautiful week ahead!
Here, I love the scent of rain even more than ever before:
not only because it makes me think of my native country,
nature also needs it so urgently.