July 31, 2024

*The last day in July


1. With my dear sister, when we were on a walk looking out for butterflies.
2. Sorting out thoughts & drinking flowers.
3. The wind, telling stories again.
4. Moody summer landscape, just around the corner.

Lavender tea in the morning of this last day of July. I'm not sad that this month is coming to an end, my favorite month of summer is August. On the weekend I laid out an old sleeping bag on the warm asphalt of the garage driveway, next to our herb & flower patch. Usually I like to sit there a moment after watering the plants in the late afternoon and look up the sky and just feel how everything is somehow connected with each other. But this time Ronald joined me and we were laying there, waiting for the first star to appear in the picturesque firmament. The ground was comfortably warm, as if it had secretly stored the whole summer. Everything actually happens between the lines, have you made this experience, too?

1 comment:

nina wippsteerts said...

Die Hundstage haben begonnen. schön , dass Du einen wundervollen Sommermonat hattest (klingt so) und auf Deinen Lieblingsmonat ich mag ihn auch sehr ☺️
Liebe Grüße
Nina