November 08, 2022

*Golden days & autumn winds

{Music: The Wisp sings – Winter Aid}

I still don't have my camera back, in the meanwhile they sent it from Germany further to Portugal. I don't know what I should think about that, but I hope that at some point I will get it back and it will be really repaired. Last time they sent it back to me without having solved the issues, which was really frustrating. It seems services are getting worse. But I still have some video material left, especially from the beginning of October when we had lots of golden days. Everything was shining and glowing in the wonderful autumn sun and it was so nice to simply be outside, making walks through the colorful fallen leaves, reading books, collecting lots of walnuts and letting the wind come into the home to clear away all worries. Today is very foggy again and the birds were already waiting for me in the very early hours for giving them some bird seeds.

No comments: