November 28, 2022

*Fleeting fall memories

{Music: Quiet Resource – Evelyn Stein}

Oh, I forgot to post this little movie here. It contains just some more fall moments that I gathered here and there, of the first frost, breathtaking sunrises and moments in the forest. Nature feels more and more ready for her well-deserved winter sleep. The next movie will be a wintery then :)

How was your first Advent weekend? To be honest I was not even aware for almost the whole weekend that it was the first Advent already! We made a long forest walk where I collected some spruce branches and I thought I will have a full week time to make the advent wreath, but when I noticed that it was already the first Advent I decided to make one straightaway and I am really happy how it turned out. It's always so nice to see with how little expenses you can make really beautiful things! I used walnuts and snail shells to decorate it. (Pictures will follow) 

No comments: