June 14, 2022

*My May

{Music: Narcissus – Jiří Horák}

Some video material that I collected in the month of May. This month was both, beautiful and sad. It was filled with lots of garden work and the scent of lilac and lily of the valley. I managed to finish some more ceramic items and took some time to observe all the snails and insects and I had fresh salads from the garden every day. Unfortunately we had an unexpected death case that made our hearts heavy despite all the lightness and beauty this month usually offers. Bliss and tearfulness are sometimes so very close to each other, but I guess this is something we all experience from time to time. I wish you all the best and warm feelings for everybody who is grieving right now.

3 comments:

Isidora said...

My condolences

cococita said...

Sending you all the love
and courage you need ...
Thinking of you,
dear Claudia!
x

wideeyedtree said...

@Isidora + @Cocosita: Thank you!