April 10, 2022

*watercolor update & spring portrait


It's time for a little watercolor update again! I'm very much in Easter mood with my paintings lately and on Friday I took the opportunity to make a spring portrait for my Instagram account with the flower hair band that I got from my friend Susanna to my Birthday. It is still so cold and windy outside that I haven't started sowing seeds in the garden beds yet, but as soon as it is a little more comfortable outside I want to start! I have been on the flea market today to look for cheap plastic bowls to make my own plaster molds that I can use for clay. I already made three, but they need so much time to dry with this cool temperatures, but I hope I can use them soon. I also made a birth announcement illustration for a little baby boy which was a really nice project. It was all about sea animals which is a theme that I also enjoy very much as you can imagine. There is not much more to tell at the moment, I hope you had a nice weekend and are able to do the things that you enjoy!

No comments: