February 16, 2021

*a long and frosty walk


We had some new snow today, but soon temperatures are going up a bit. I still have a lot of wintery pictures to share but slowly but surely I feel saturated by the cold season and ready for some spring air! I feel so sleepy lately, but it seems I am not the only one!

Let's make a little list again with things that made us happy lately!

• A big duck family crossed the street on our way home. They were not in a hurry at all and the cars had to stop for them. I was lucky enough to take a picture, but it's not developed yet.
• I will soon get a new, old analogue camera from my dear friend Lotte who is not using it anymore and I am very excited to try it out!
• I got some seeds for spring and can't wait to sow them
• I had the most delicious sweet chestnut tart for Valentine's day
• Reading, reading, reading <3
• This youtube video → {klick}

What's on your list?

No comments: