October 18, 2019

*a second moon


I love how the summer colors are fading more and more, everything is ready to go inwards again. Since several days now we have morning fog that slowly dissolves around midday. But soon there will come those days where it will stay foggy all day long and the sun will only now and then shimmer like a second moon through the grey sky. We have carried a big load of wood into the cellar to be on the save side for the coming season. I lit the first candle before going to bed and when I blew it out again the smell brought me back to all the winters I had experienced in my life. The last days I used further to clear out things again that will serve others better than me and did some kind of fall cleaning, I scanned in new analogue pictures and worked on new illustrations. Are you prepared for the cold season to come? In any case I wish you a cozy autumn weekend!

No comments: